- Hugo Quené, Director Centre for Digital Humanities
- André van Kooij, Head of Digital Humanities IT
- Jill Briggeman, Management Coordinator Centre for Digital Humanities
- Sander Prins, Technical Support Assistant
- Reineke Maschhaupt, Communication Officer
- José de Kruif, Team Leader Digital Humanities Lab
- Mirko Schäfer, co-founder and Project Leader Utrecht Data School
- Iris Mulders, Lab Manager Utrecht Institute of Linguistics
- Chris Stolwijk, Programme team member
Affiliated members have been appointed from each department of the Faculty of Humanities who are pioneers in their field of digital humanities. You can contact them if you have any questions about research or education in digital humanities.
- History and Art History: Pim Huijnen
- Languages, Literature and Communication: Manuela Pinto, Jeroen Salman
- Media and Culture Studies: Karin van Es, Jasmijn van Gorp
- Philosophy and Religious Studies: Dominik Klein
- Bas van Bavel, Professor of Transitions of Economics and Society, Programme Director of Institutions for Open Societies.
- Antal van den Bosch, Professor of Language and Speech Technology (Radboud University), Director of the Meertens Institute.
- José van Dijck, University Professor of Media and Digital Society, Director of the Focus Area Governing the Digital Society.
- Joris van Eijnatten, Professor in Digital History and Director of the Netherlands eScience Center.
- Peter van der Heijden, Professor of Statistics for Social and Behavioural Sciences, Director of the Focus Area Applied Data Science.
- Franciska de Jong, Professor of e-Research for the Humanities, Executive Director of CLARIN ERIC, Head of the UU Data Science and Complexity Centre.
- Christian Lange, Professor of Arabic and Islamic Studies.
- Arno Siebes, Professor of Algorithmic Data Analysis.
- Els Stronks, Professor of Early Modern Dutch Literature.
- Frank Wijnen, Professor of Psycholinguistics.