- Hugo Quené, Director Centre for Digital Humanities
- André van Kooij, Head of Digital Humanities IT
- Jill Briggeman, Management Coordinator Centre for Digital Humanities
- Sander Prins, Technical Support Assistant
- Reineke Maschhaupt, Communication Officer
- Mirko Schäfer, co-founder and Project Leader Utrecht Data School
- Iris Mulders, Lab Manager Utrecht Institute of Linguistics
- Chris Stolwijk, Programme team member
Affiliated members have been appointed from each department of the Faculty of Humanities who are pioneers in their field of digital humanities. You can contact them if you have any questions about research or education in digital humanities.
- Pim Huijnen, History and Art History
- Manuela Pinto, Languages, Literature and Communication
- Jeroen Salman, Languages, Literature and Communication
- Karin van Es, Media and Culture Studies
- Jasmijn van Gorp, Media and Culture Studies
- Dominik Klein, Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Bas van Bavel, Professor of Transitions of Economics and Society, Programme Director of Institutions for Open Societies.
- Antal van den Bosch, Professor of Language, Communication and Computation.
- José van Dijck, University Professor of Media and Digital Society, Director of the Focus Area Governing the Digital Society.
- Joris van Eijnatten, Professor in Digital History and Director of the Netherlands eScience Center.
- Peter van der Heijden, Professor of Statistics for Social and Behavioural Sciences, Director of the Focus Area Applied Data Science.
- Franciska de Jong, Professor of e-Research for the Humanities, Executive Director of CLARIN ERIC, Head of the UU Data Science and Complexity Centre.
- Christian Lange, Professor of Arabic and Islamic Studies.
- Arno Siebes, Professor of Algorithmic Data Analysis.
- Els Stronks, Professor of Early Modern Dutch Literature.
- Jaap Verheul, Associate Professor of Cultural History.
- Frank Wijnen, Professor of Psycholinguistics.