Digital Humanities Workspace
The Digital Humanities (DH) Workspace is a dedicated physical area located in the University Library City Centre. It serves as a meeting and knowledge exchange hub for research and education within the field of Digital Humanities. The DH Workspace is the primary venue for CDH workshops, lectures, and the Digital Humanities Walk-in Hours.
The DH Workspace is a dedicated meeting space that caters to the needs of digital, data-driven research and education. It provides the ideal environment for collaboration, training, workshops, online collaboration, and live streaming.
Make a booking
To reserve the DH Workspace, please visit https://bookings.uu.nl/. Select ‘Meeting rooms only for UU Staff’ under the ‘City Centre’ section.
Tips for booking:
- Please note that food and drink are not permitted inside the workspace. For larger gatherings, we recommend reserving an additional room for catering purposes.
- If you plan to host an event in the lab, we recommend contacting the DH-Team of the University Library in advance for guidance and advice.
The DH Workspace offers flexible room arrangements and features:
- Four mobile height-adjustable desks;
- Four fixed PC screens with connections and keyboards;
- Sound system, camera, and fixed microphone for streaming sessions;
- Seating capacity for up to 20 people;
- Mobile speaker’s booth with PC and laptop connectivity (HDMI cable only);
- Two fixed projection boards with digital whiteboard functionality;
- Mobile touch monitor with whiteboard and screen mirroring capabilities.
The DH Workspace is a collaborative initiative between the University Library and the Centre for Digital Humanities, providing a dedicated space for research and collaboration in the field of digital humanities.
The Digital Humanities Workspace is located at University Library City Centre, Drift 27, 3512 BR Utrecht (Room 0.32).