Brainstorm & consultancy session: How to successfully integrate computational methods in your research design & funding proposal
Do you have questions on the digital humanities component of your research proposal? Whether you’re unsure about how to begin, how to properly integrate computational methods, or what research tools to consider, we invite you to join a one-on-one brainstorm session on 5 October. CDH strategic advisor Antal van den Bosch and a scientific developer from the CDH Research Software Lab will be available to address your inquiries and provide insights.
To increase your chances of success, the hosts can offer advice on various aspects, such as:
- Firmly anchoring computational methods into your research design from the outset;
- Clearly and logically incorporating computational research methods and techniques into your funding application;
- Identifying existing or developing new software solutions that align with your research goals;
- Responsibly integrating AI technology, including models like ChatGPT, into your research;
- Utilizing the digital infrastructure and support available at CDH and other supporting organizations;
- Developing data management plans, adhering to FAIR principles, and ensuring software sustainability.
To register for the session, please fill out the form below. Kindly provide a brief overview of your plans and questions so that the advisors can prepare accordingly. Due to the limited availability of sessions and the desire to allocate sufficient time per participant, we encourage you to register as soon as possible, as registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.